Triple Scoop® Ice Cream Mix, Premium Vanilla, starter for use with home ice cream maker, no artificial colors or flavors, ready in under 30 mins, makes 2 qts (1 15oz box)
About this item
TURN YOUR HOME INTO A GOURMET CREAMERY - Premium Vanilla ice cream starter with Madagascar bourbon vanilla. Homemade ice cream never tasted so rich, creamy, and flavorful.
MAKES FRESH, DELICIOUS ICE CREAM - Whisk together ice cream mix, half and half, whipping cream. Pour into your ice cream machine. In half an hour, you’re eating fresh, cold, soft ice cream - yum.
QUICK & EASY FAMILY FUN - No need to struggle with recipes, we’ve done the work for you. Try all our ice cream starter mix flavors for parties, snacks, desserts. Excellent for hot days.
NATURALLY DELICIOUS - With Triple Scoop, your family is eating fresh, real-food ingredients. No artificial flavors, colors, preservatives, trans fats, or corn syrup solids. No gums or emulsifiers.
MAKES TWO 1-QUART BATCHES - Each box makes two 1-quart batches. Works with any ice cream maker - automatic or hand-crank. Kid-approved.
Sugar, natural vanilla flavor, natural flavor, sea salt, Madagascar bourbon vanilla.
Allergen Information: Shellfish Free, Peanut Free, Fish Free, Tree Nut Free, Egg Free
What You'll Need
- 1 pouch of Triple Scoop Ice Cream Mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup half & half
- 1 cup heavy (whipping) cream
- Ice Cream Maker*
Note: freeze bowl of ice cream maker 24 hours prior to making ice cream.
- Empty 1 pouch of Triple Scoop Ice Cream Mix into a large bowl; whisk in milk, half & half and heavy cream until mix is completely dissolved. (For best results, place mixture in freezer for approximately 15 minutes.)
- Place frozen ice cream bowl and paddle into ice cream maker as directed, turn machine on. While machine is running carefully pour prepared mix into machine. Churn until ice cream is ready, 25 - 30 minutes.
- Enjoy immediately!
To enjoy later transfer your Triple Scoop ice cream to a storage container and place in freezer.
* Triple Scoop mixes can be used with any ice cream maker.